The “Data App” is designed to provide account Admins with a variety of valuable insights to help create more productive teams and a healthier, more resilient culture. Using the “Data App”, Admins can use these insights to segment, measure, assess, and execute more effective growth and development plans for their people. Remember, only accounts with Admin rights can use the Data App.
How to Access Your “Data” App
- Login at giant.tv
- Click the red “App Menu” icon in the bottom right.
- Click “Data” under the “Apps” section of the menu.
What you can see with the “Data App”?
- Media usage data: including most popular and trending series, and view time
- Assessment results and usage: including Voice and MBTI results
- Survey results and usage: click individual Surveys for dropdown with more specifics
- Team 360 results snapshot: giving a numerical average on each component and total.
- Resources usage data: including most popular and trending files, and total views
How to filter and drill down on your Data
- You can drill down on this data using the “tags” functionality
- By turning tags on or off, you can filter your data to create new insights.
- Simply click existing Voice tags to see Data by Voice in your organization
- You can also create your own tags and filter your Data by those tags to customize and sharpen your insights. For example, you might want to create a new tag for each Team, Department, or location.
- To create your own tags, simply click “Manage Tags”, click the “+” icon, type the name of the tag, and click “Create Tag”.
- To add your custom tags to the appropriate users, click “Manage Tags”, click the tag you want to assign, then click “Edit” or “Delete”.
- To change the name of the tag or delete it, click “Manage Tags”, click the tag you want to assign, then on the right-hand side, click the “Add to tag” button next to all the people who want to have that tag