Invincible access for your team/organization is dependent on your size/user count. There is no limit to the number of people you can add to your account and pricing is based on the "band" that corresponds to the number of licenses you have added...
You may add new people using available licenses using the steps outlined below. If you do not have enough licenses available to use, you will be prompted for confirmation to move to the next band and charged accordingly.
Follow these steps to add new people to your account...
- Log into your Invincible account at giant.tv
- Depending on what other products you have purchased, you may also need to select "Invincible" from the product menu in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down on the Invincible home screen to the "People" row
- If you do not see a People row, you likely have not unlocked access to this card. To do so, scroll to the top of the Invincible home screen and click the blue "unlock" cards until you have unlocked the People card.
- Click "View All" on the right of the People row
- Click the "Add People" button at the top of the resulting screen
- You can add new people in one of two ways...
- Manually ... Enter names and email addresses using the provided fields (temporary passwords will be randomly set)
- Import CSV ... Use the provided CSV template to bulk import groups of people at one time
- You can specify temporary passwords using the provided column
- If you do not specify a password, the system will assign temporary passwords for you
Can we pay annually or some other billing schedule other than monthly?
Non-standard billing schedules are only available in special circumstances. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for specific help in addressing any custom needs you have in regards to billing.