The “Creator App” is designed to give your organization the ability to private label and customize GiANT with your own branding and content.
How to Access Your “Creator” App
- Login at giant.tv
- Click the menu selector int he top left.
- Click “Creator” under the “Switch To” section of the menu.
- The Creator App is an additional, premium function that is an additional charge on top of your other GiANT licenses. It allows you to create and upload custom content and training on the platform. If you do not see the “Creator” app under the "Switch To" section, then you have not yet purchased it or your organization has not given you Administrator access to create custom content and publish it to your private labeled platform.
- In terms of where the custom content is displayed on the platform for your users once you've published it, go to the same menu bar in the top left and you will see your organization's name. Click it and there you will find all of your published custom content. For example, if your organization's name is "ACME Corporation" then when you click the menu in the top left there will be an option under "Switch To" that says "ACME Corporation."
How to Use the Creator App
The Creator App will allow you to do the following…
- Create your own branding, including Custom URL and logo
- Create and upload your own Media (videos/series)
- Create and upload your own Resources (documents)
- Create your own Pathways
- Create your own Surveys
- Create and run your own Groups
- Set the specific page of the site you want your users to land on once they login