Skip to main content
I’m not getting my Affiliate Commission Payouts, or I don't see someone under my Affiliate Account that should be there?
- First, make sure you have setup a payout method - i.e. that you've told us which account we should deposit your funds into. To do this:
- Login at giant.tv
- Click your name/initials in the top right.
- Click “Manage My Account” in the menu.
- Under Other: Affiliate Settings >> Click "Manage" >> Click "Manage Payouts"
- Then click "Add Payout Method" and submit the information requested.
- Then you will be able to receive the monthly commission payouts on the accounts you have gotten signed up through your Affiliate Link.
- The commission is set at 20% for all accounts you get signed up using your link.
- Lastly, on that same page, be sure you've setup your "Tax Form" as well.
- Second, it might be that your contact hasn't setup their account yet through your link.
- Third, it might be that your contact failed to use your link when setting up their account.
- Fourth, it might be that they haven't finished their free trial yet (i.e. if they don't pay, there is no commission) or they have not upgraded from their free account to a paid account yet.
- In any of these cases, you would not see a commission.
- The best thing to do is followup with your contact.
- Then if you continue to have issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for our technical team to help you take a look at the issue.