We’re here to help! To answer your questions, we have several great resources and ways to get you the information you need. Checkout below for more details.
As always, first checkout our Knowledge Base for answers and then reach out to our support team if you have further or more specific questions. See below for more details and where to go.
How We Support You
- GiANT Knowledge Base: https://gianttv.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
- Searchable database of articles answer your biggest and most common questions.
- Accessing Customer Support: Use the Customer Support button on GiANT
- The best way to reach support is to log into giant.tv
- Click your name/initials in the top right
- Click the Customer Support button
- Submit your question or issue
- You can also email the support address outside the platform (email@example.com) but that is not the best way because our platform cannot collect key system information about your issue.
- You should use the Customer Support button on GiANT because when you do, it gathers important data about your account and which page you are on when you have the issue - all things that help us solve your issue faster and more effectively.
- For Technical Questions:
- For technical questions about the system or your account, if you don’t find the answer you need in the Knowledge base, then use the Customer Support button to reach out to us.
- It will be directed right to our technical staff and developers.
- For Training & Content Questions:
- If you have questions about any of the content, something from your training, or if you would like to have a question answered on your next live stream, please use the Customer Support button to let us know. You can do this by following the steps below.
- It will be directed right to our training staff.