Your “Account” is where you can manage all of your personal, as well as organizational, account details.
How to Access Your “Account” settings
- Login at giant.tv
- Click your initials in the top-right corner of the screen
- Choose “Manage My Account” from the menu
What can you do in your “Account” settings?
- All users can change their own login details under the “Login” section by clicking either “Change Email” and “Change Password”.
- All users can manage their Affiliate details and grab their Affiliate link to share with others by looking under the Other >> Affiliate Settings section and clicking the “Manage” link.
- The Affiliate link is displayed and highlighted in yellow. Anyone who signs up and starts paying for their own account through your link will be credited to you. You will receive a monthly commission from their account payments.
- You can change your Affiliate code but we do not recommend doing that after you have started sending it out to others.
- You can also manage your payouts here. It is important that in order to receive your commissions, you must setup a payout bank account. Do this by clicking “Manage Payouts” and clicking “Add Payout Method”
- If you are paying for your own account, or have Admin rights for your organization’s Corporate account, you can manage the following under the “Billing” section:
- Update Payment Method: simply check which card is on file or update if you want by clicking “Update Payment” and inserting new card details.
- Manage Licenses: Click “Manage Licenses” to view all your licenses and pricing. You can also easily add or subtract licenses for your organization as well as change the type of license assigned to any user, or even remove them altogether. This is also where you can invite new team members to GiANT either automatically by putting an email address in the invite field and clicking “Send Invite”, or by copying the invite link (highlighted in yellow) and emailing your people on your own manually. Lastly, you can also see the next billing date.
- View Billing History: At the top of the page you can see the line item details of your upcoming invoice. At the bottom of the page, you can see all your previous charges as well as download a PDF copy of past invoices.
- Cancel Membership: if you wish to cancel your membership, simply click “Cancel Membership”.
- Users on a Corporate Account that do not have Admin rights will simply see a message that says “Managed by admin account [EmailAddress]”. Therefore you can see the Admin who is responsible for managing the account and you can reach out to them with any questions about your account specifically.